The lovely folks over at NCSOFT will be holding the first Alpha Playtest for their upcoming action MOBA Master X Master this weekend – running between June 24-27, beginning at 5pm BST and closing at 11pm BST on the 27th – and we’ve managed to secure 200 codes that will grant access to it!
For those not in the know, MXM does things a little differently compared to others in the genre thanks to its TAG system, which allows players to switch between two characters mid-combat. There are also multiple modes on top of the traditional 5v5 PvP, including PvE dungeons, which feature content & characters from other NCSOFT titles like Blade & Soul, Lineage 2 and Guild Wars 2. You can read more about it by checking out the hands-on preview for Master X Master we published last month, as well as heading over to the official MXM website.
So, are you interested in getting a key? Great! We’re doing a first come, first served draw so you’ll need to be quick if you want a code (as well as making sure your friends know about the giveaway too!) We’d also like to point out that these codes will work worldwide, so you don’t need to be based in the EU to take part in this giveaway!
To get an MXM Alpha Playtest key, all you need to do is submit your email address in the widget above. If you’ve qualified for one, you’ll be sent your Alpha Playtest code via email. Just follow the steps below:
Steps to redeem code:
- If you already have an NCSOFT account, log in to your account management page:https://login.ncsoft.com/login
If you do not already have an NCSOFT account, create one at:https://account.ncsoft.com/signup/index?serviceCode=
- Once logged in, go to the “Apply a Code” tab
- Enter your code in the serial code box and click activate
- You will then be prompted to download the test client. If that does not pop up, you can download the game at http://download.playmxm.com/TestMxMInstaller.exe
- Once the download is complete, log in with your NCSOFT account information and start playing once the test begins! (reminder the test only begins on June 24 at 10am PDT)
We’ve been informed that there is no NDA for the test, so be sure to share your thoughts, impressions, or livestreams with anyone who will listen!